Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Patel Campaign Statement

By Parth Patel, contributor


Sophomore Representative: Parth Patel 


Being a part of our community, I would like to help out around the school and help change some things to make the class of 2015 an overall better group of individuals. That is why I am running for the position of class representative. Not convinced? Well read on. I do not want to be an class representative to get out of school work or receive publicity, instead I am genuinely willing to give up my time to help you! I will listen to what you have to say and will take all your ideas and requests seriously, hopefully making them a reality. I am kind to all people whether or not they are in my friend group and I am never excluding anybody for any reason.
 I am organized and I have everything neat, tidy and ready for action. I am resilient and if something I do doesn't turn out right, I don't give up and I will keep strong and try harder. I have a passion for becoming a class representative, which is to help other people. I am not lazy and I will try my hardest to benefit our class in every way I possibly can.
 I am patient and I like listening to other people rather than myself. I am confident and stand up for what I believe in and I am not afraid to speak to a large crowd. We are all different but equal. 
I am really determined of getting this job as class representative and putting 100% into the work I do. With your help I can receive this position and promise to use it wisely. Remember, you will be the one who benefits, so I hope you may consider voting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment