Monday, November 21, 2011

Breaking Dawn Delivers for Twihards


By Lucie Palmeri, staff writer

Breaking Dawn, the last installment of the Twilight series was released last Friday
 Breaking Dawn, the final installment of the Twilight Saga came out last Friday and as an open Twihard, I saw the movie on opening night. Although at first I was a bit skeptical if the movie would be as good as the book, a fellow Twihard reassured me that it was the best of the Twilight movies and said that it made her remember why she fell in love with Twilight in the first place. She was right: I once again fell in love. The movie was brilliant.

I was in such a state of amazement afterwards that I called up one of my girlfriends, Reneé Orcione and ended up sobbing in an attempt to explain to her how amazing it was. However,I was so incomprehensible that Anna Campbell, my fellow Stormwatch reporter, had to translate my words for me. 

Bella and Edward’s wedding was perfect, just as I had imagined it back in eighth grade. Their honeymoon was even better than I imagined it. Isle Esme, where Edward took them on their honeymoon, was beautiful, sunny and full of color which was different than back in Forks, Washington where it is raining the majority of the time. The movie cliff hanger ending left me in utter shock, and I cannot wait for part two to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment